Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WOW!

I am having a ball readling about you and your ages!  I am surprised to see how many of you are in your 40's like me :)  I turned 42...and it looks like there are a LOT of us - who knew?  There also seems to be a lot of Aries birthdays - very cool!   THANK YOU for all of the wonderful birthday wishes.  You all made my day - extra amazing!

Here are some amazing cards using our Shadows stamp set . . .

Teri added a subtle pattern to the Hexalongs dies either with a Versamark ink pad...or colored inks that are a shade or two darker than the cardstock.  This is a really fun card - my eye follows along the patterns and takes me down to the sweet sentiment.


Kim's card is bold and bright!  This would make a wonderful retirement, graduation or birthday card.  She added word bubbles from the He Said, She Said stamp set and it looks awesome!!!


Annie Rose rocked our First Aid Kit stamp set.  I am sure this would look cool if she used ovals from our Shadows stamp set instead of the pills also.   The cascading pills make a really cool backdrop - I love it!!  That bold sentiment is fabulous!


Our new guest designer will be announced tomorrow...have you put your name in the hat yetr?  There's still time...details are HERE

...and you still have a chance to be one of SIX birthday winners...see yesterday's blog post.

Happy half-way day friends
hugs,
Kim

13 comments:

  1. All fantastic cards! I love the inspiration by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just terrific! I really love that first aid kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards using these sets! It really shows so many different ways that they can be used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie and Kim, I sure dig your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cheerful cards today, thanks Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bright, sassy, fun cards today. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so much fun! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I say WOW! These are so excellent. Very bold and bright. Love em since it is so gray and nasty cold outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY! These are super duper cute! LOOOOOOOOOVE the PS DT-- I'm always INSPIRED:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the repetition on these cards! so graphic and cool
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.