Thursday, April 18, 2013

that was without a doubt....

THE HARDEST decision I have had to make yet regarding our guest designer search!  I hope you all to reapply because I am positive I will choose many of you for future guest spots.

Our guest designer for May is...drumroll....

Jocelyn Olson

This is pure cleverness!  If you take a peek at her blog you will be inspired for sure.  I can't wait to see what she does with our May release.  Congrats Jocelyn!!


I have some Birthday winners to announce today as well....

My daughter is home this morning, waiting for her orthodontist appt...so she is choosing the winners for me...

Cupcake dies
Hi lovely lady, I hope that you had a fabulous birthday :) This year I'll be 48 (tho it pains me to type that ;)) xXx

Birthday Buddies
JanLeeApril 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
My birthday is July 4th and I will be 63! When I was a young child I thought all of those 4th of July parties were for me! Happy Birthday to you and your twin!

Birthday Sampler
Happy Birthday Kim and congrats on such a successful business. Your stamps and dies are the cutest and the font is one of my favorites!! I will turn 44 next month and thanks to card making I feel like a kid in kindergarten when I "play" in my craft room! I'm sure many of of us share this feeling! I am blessed with 3 beautiful children and a hobby I LOVE! Thanks for the chance to win some PS goodies!

Hullabaloo
Happy Birthday Kim! Hope it's another year of love, laughter and happy memories for you! I am 27 going on 28 in October. Glad to see some people my age here too!

Party Pals
Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you are having a fabulous day. I turned 56 back in March. Thank you so much for the chance to win a wonderful prize!!!

Party Posse
A warm Happy Birthday to you Kim! I want to have twins. My aunts were twins who married brothers. I'll be 49 in August. And I celebrate my birthdays for at least a week.

winners...please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)con to let me know your address.  CONGRATS!!

Happy Thursday cute crafters!
xx Kim

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. Love
    the graduation card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and a huge congrats to Jocelyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That grad card is adorable. Looking forward to seeing Jocelyn's creations next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and also to Jocelyn! Her card is to cute, what a fun design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeekkk!!!! I cannot believe it!!! Thank you, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOOOOOOOOODNESS! Jocelyn is amazing! TOTALLY excited that she is going to join the team in May-- she will def. inspire me!!! LOVE her card!

    CONGRATS to the winners from your birthday giveaway! HOOOOOOOORAY:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to all!! LOTS of WINNERS TODAY!! =)
    Looking forward to Jocelyn's Creations for the release, I LOVE your card!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BIG Congrats to Jocelyn and all the birthday winners! Love Jocelyn's clever take on her gradtuation card and her fun style. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super clever card! Love the comment her husband made about it. : ) Too funny. The card is fabulous regardless. She's a great choice.

    Congrats to all the birthday winners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice! Congrats to Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Gosh! Congrats to Jocelyn! And congrats to me for winning an awesome giveaway! I can't believe it! Thank you Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that card is just TOO cool! congrats!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.