Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Slang Gang

Hey "Gang"!  I'd like to introduce you to our newest sentiment stamp set.  I have teens at home who use some of the phrases that I chose and Ia m sure that many of you use them too.  What a fun way to reach out to friends and family.

My goodness - this is one VERY cool card!!  Laurie stamped "dude" multiple times and darkened one for extra emphasis...and used a cutting file to create that fabulous bomb!  Crazy-fun!


Emily's card is a crack up!  She used our Woofers & Tweeters stamp set along with the Woofers dies and Borders 1 wave die.  She chewed up the shoes with scalloped scissors.  Shoes from our Retail Therapy stamp set)  Clever girl :)


If you missed yesterday's blog post - scroll down...I shared our entire May release.  Everything goes live tonight at midnight (eastern time...which is 9:00 pm our time)

Hope to see you tonight
xx Kim

9 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.