Friday, April 5, 2013

Shadows

The way to use this set may not be as obvious...but it can be really fun to create with if you really allow yourself to play with it.  Use the ovals to anchor an image and give them a shadow.  Or use them to create patterns or dress up a sentiment.  Create patterned papers maybe?

Check out these beauties!

Laura's use of the stamp can be a shadow or a puddle maybe?  The coloring of her little chick is so cool!  She used the Oval 1 dies to create a cute frame in the Tag Scallop die.  What a super sweet tag!!


Karolyn used the Shadows stamp as a carpet under the chair.  (I suppose it could be a shadow too), but I like to think of it as a retro shag rug.  I adore this scene.  Her sentiment treatment is a perfect touch to this fun room!


I will be back tomorrow with some die cards to share.

Savannah is going to post for me on Sundays.  She will share the SPARKS winner, the new challenge and video highlights.  She has such a fun writing style, I know you will love her!

Thanks for stopping by
Loves!
Kim

16 comments:

  1. Ohh! NOW I get it! Wow, those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect use for these stamps, sweet card and tag Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea for stamps...shadows are always needed. Great cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see these used in cards. Was wondering if I would use this set if purchased. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those shadows are pretty clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute cards-- I have always wondered how they make those "shadows" below the images!! LOOOOOOOOOVE that now I can create my own with this set! LOVE that little tag-- fab papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love both cards! PS projects are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww i love these... must get those shadows.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course!!!!! - shadows!!!! How did I know think of that!!!! Thy shadow and rug are just over the top cute!!!! And that tag die-I must have!!! :). Can't wait to hear from savannah on Sundays!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these cards and the concept of this new set! Love Savannah too :) She's so sweet and so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.