Friday, April 19, 2013

Sending...

<<<<healthy vibes>>>> to anyone who is currently sick at the moment.  It's never fun.  If you are feeling icky, maybe these First Aid Kit cards will help you to feel better today:

Laura created a slide with our Borders 1 die.  These are easier to create than you may think.  I am not sure how she made hers, but a simple penny behind the ambulance will make a great sliding base.  This card is brilliant!!


Karolyn created cool patterned paper by stamping the band aids in different colors and turning them along her paper.  The movement of her custom paper really draws my eye down to the sweet sentiment.  LOVE this darling card!!


Happy Firday my friends!
smooches!!
Kim

12 comments:

  1. OHHH! LOVE these cards-- esp. that custom paper design using the band-aid!!! LOVE the colors too:) FAB job PS DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute...love the ambulance one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a card like Laura's for the Sparks butterfly challenge, they really are fun! Karolyn's paper is so sweet made with the band-aids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these so much, and REALLY love that stamp set!!
    Is this at Archiver's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both very cute. I have used the penny slide and they are fun. This should make anyone under the weather feel much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute. i think slider cards are making a come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sweet! I love the pastel bandaids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I loooooooooooooove these cards. Clever creations Laura and Karolyn. Just love that set and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! That sliding ambulance is adorable! :) I love the Band-Aid pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Get Well card is just - well - FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am new to making cards is there a tutorial on how Laura used the die to make the penny card ? I would love to make some with a different car, motor bike or sailboat for my nephews. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.