Friday, April 26, 2013

sailboats and ovals...

check it!

I love Karolyn's color combo.  I imagine that red instead of green would look amazing as well.  That die cut oval is brilliant - what a fantastic look!!


Laura created a little window with her Oval die.  What a gorgeous scene :)  (love the white sentiment)


I'm sorry for the quick post friends.  I am headed to bed...going to take in the sites here in California tomorrow.  We are going to Yosemite state park.  Classes start on Saturday - can't wait!
xo
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards!! Have a great time in Cali!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards. Have fun in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin both of these cards, so cute!! I hope you're having a super fun day here in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER fun cards--LOVE the way they've used the oval dies and that stamp set!! FAB!!!

    Have a super fun time in CA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE! Both cards are fantastic! Have a great time in Yosemite!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.