Saturday, April 20, 2013

More dies to share

Today I have two nautical theme cards to show off...created by Kim and Teri

Teri used our Nauticool dies along with the Wicked Nauticool stamp set...her paper banners are Flag Tag dies :) I love the pop of teal and the color that the chain made when she stamped white onto navy.  Her card is perfectly balanced and just so fun to look at!


Ahhhhh, the yellow on this cool card really draws me in!  Kimmers used our Ovals 1 dies along with the Anchor die.  The sentiment is from our Wicked Nauticool stamp set.  I am a sucker for thin stripes, so this card really knocks my socks off!  So clean and crisp - swoooon.


Today is an errand day for me, not a fan really.  I hope your plans include something fun today!
Have a good one :)
xx Kim

11 comments:

  1. Very nice cards, love them both! That anchor is a darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to dinner for my granddaughter. I just bought the anchor die. Can't wait to use it. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Cards for today!! Such FUN Designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are real cute, thanks for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards. I love the sailboat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are extremely attractive. Thanks for a creative boost!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the anchor die, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! These are ADORABLE! Looooooooooove Teri's card-- so fun and graphic! And Kim's card uses the PERFECT colors! FAB all around:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.