Monday, April 15, 2013

Market Fresh

Hello sweet friends.
We had a blast at the CKC retail show over the weekend.  It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.   The energy of a CKC show is infectious and boy did I enjoy it!  I was walking into the show and a woman behind me was talking to her friend...I overheard her say "We are in scrapbooking heaven"...she stopped for a moment...and then she said it again.  I thought that was crazy cute!! I took photos and will share them when I can get them edited.

Today I have two Market Fresh cards to share - VERY cute ones...

Some simple masking...clever stamping and perfect design makes this card ultra-amazing!  She used the Alphadot stamp set to customize her sentiment.  Seriously LOVE this card!!


Kalyn's card reminds me of a teen's locker for some reason...I just dig it!!  Those flair buttons are the perfect accents.  I adore this card more and more each time I look at it :)


It's a whole new week friends - go and make the most of it!
Love ya!!
Kim

13 comments:

  1. So adorable! Both of them make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masking! Love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and cute and seriously inspiring cards!!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE both the cards! Oh...and I was in Paper Smooches Scrapbooking Heaven this weekend with the most adorable angels on the planet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Kalyn's cards, so cute always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too adorable. Glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are SUPER SUPER CUTE! LOVE both--- clever and amazing!

    SOOOOOOOO glad you had a great time this weekend! I can't wait to see pics;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius! Pure genius! Loving both of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute cards! Glad you had a great time at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I've always wanted to go to a ckc show!!! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those little cans! So SOUPER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.