Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Market Fresh

okay, okay, so maybe grocery shopping is not my favorite, but I do like food, so I thought a grocery stamp set would be super fun to create!  We embrace being different around here :)

Laurie used the Grocery Cart die as an accent...and she also used our Borders 1 die to create that whimsical scalloped edge on the bottom of her tag.  Love the pretty bow and the stacked containers - fabulous!!


Emily used a bunch of images form the set on one amazing little card!  The mixed patterns are so playful and fun.  The star accents added the perfect touch - GREAT card!!


That's all for today - hope to see you here tomorrow :)
Thanks for stopping by - much appreciated.
xx Kim

13 comments:

  1. Very cute cards with the new stamps!! I just ordered this set and border die, will go perfect with my grocery cart die!! eeek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you even make me want this silly grocery store set now! lol... love you guys and your awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super, super cute! TFS! love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such sweet cards! looks like a fun set!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this stamp set. It might be my favorite PS set ever!!! And the grocery cart die is my favorite!!!! I can see all kinds of ideas for using them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. how totally fun.. love this set..

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER duper cute cards-- I love that grocery cart die!! And the new coupon images are a PERFECT match!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Can't wait to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.