Monday, April 29, 2013

Hi friends!

I just got back into town.  I was teaching at a retreat in Bass Lake, California.  It was a LOT of fun!  I'll chat more about it later.  The trees were beyond tall, so that made it very difficult to get an Internet signal...UGH  I am so sorry for the delayed post.

 Today we have cards using our newest TAM stamp set called Digits!  I am seriously excited about this new set!

Heidi created this super adorable card for an eight year old's birthday.  LOVING the bold gold!!


Kalyn's card is just plain coooool!!  LOVE the stamped numbers in the background.  She added a new sentiment that really sets this card off - L*O*V*E!


 here are the cards that I was supposed to post on Saturday but couldn't get online:

Karolyn used our Baby Shower dies along with our Pip Squeaks and Shindig stamp sets.  Crazy cute, isn't it???  Can you just see this card created in monochromatic pinks?  swoon


Laura used our Anchor die along with our Ovals 1 dies and Wicked Nauticool stamp set.  It's a GREAT masculine card!


...and since I wasn't able to really hype our newest release...I thought I'd share the entire release with you right now (grin)

Please welcome:

Retail Therapy
Slang Gang
 
 Digits
Digits Dies

Numbers dies
 Think Fast
Think Fast dies
Shopping Bag


Woofers dies
Woofers Extras dies
 Nine Lives dies
Each new product will release at midnight TOMORROW (May 1st)
"see" you tomorrow :)
Love ya!
Kim

20 comments:

  1. Oooooo I'm in love with Retail Therapy, Slang Gang and Shopping Bag Die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new sets! The digit stamps are pretty cool. I like Retail Therapy, too, but was hoping for a "retail therapy" sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely keep that in mind :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! So many fun new products!!! What a fantastic release!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...wow...love all the new stamps and dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... Awesome cards. Love the releases... They are absolutely cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Dies for the stamps sets I have & love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the new releases!!!!!!! Such cute stamps, and the shopping bag die?!, a must have!!! Love the doggie dies too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the retail therapy stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love the Slang Gang sentiments and yay for more dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEAH!! I am LOVING the cards for today!! THANKS for sharing the FULL Release I am looking forward to it!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such awesome stamps, dies, and samples to go along with them. Wish I had those creative minds to play and come up with great samples. I'm learning though through example.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe you were so close! Next, let's do dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great release!! Thanks for sharing today! Can't wait to get this month's order!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looooove your new release Kim!! very talented lady :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Incredible new release! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these! When I purchuse the Digits Stamp set, the die sets Digits and Numbers look so close what is the difference which one should I buy?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! These are so cool! Love the shoes! And the food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love those slangs! It's great to have stamps that help you make people laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GREAT NEW GOODIES! Kim, you and your designers have done it again! SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.