Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello friends!

I hope your Monday was better than anticipated.  Mine was, I got a LOT completed.  Chipping away at a "to do" list always feels great!

Today I have a couple of fun get well cards to share, using our First Aid Kit stamps.

I adore Emily's little road...and the swoosh really adds a sweet touch.  Her coloring is fabulous too!


Laurie used our Borders 1 die for her backdrop.  Love the heart washi tape - it reminds me of a band aid :)


Have a fabulous day!!
hugs,
Kim

11 comments:

  1. sweet cards! an ambulance never looked so cute!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards...love the creativity of these ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO cute! I just love them and that stamp set & die set are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the cards they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two really sweet get well cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little ambulance. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING the creations!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHH! I cannot wait to get these stamps inky! FUN cards:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.