Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First Aid Kit

Our Healthy Vibes stamp set sells very well...our Get Well phrase die sold out and first aid kit is on nearly every order that has come in - yay!  Sending a "get well" card makes everyone feel better...nuff said :)

Teri successfully squeezed in EIGHT stamps from the set.  The red gems are the perfect touch...and the graphic style of this card is fabulous!


Kim used just a sentiment from the set, but when used along with our Borders 1 die - it makes a HUGE impact!


Annie Rose is our guest this month - you are in for a treat!  Annie used the sentiment and ambulance as her accent.  Our Tag Scallop gave her a perfect panel to show off her beautifully colored image.  LOVE the mixed patterns...sooooo my style!


The Get Well phrase die will be back in stock around April 9th.  (and so will our Grocery Cart die)

Have a great day friends!!
xx Kim

14 comments:

  1. this set is so fun...i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamps and cards! I really like the borders die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! Perfectly designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute set! Love the font and the tag die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is really cute. Being a nurse, I just can think of using it in so many ways. Love the examples today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that border die set and every PS set that comes out. Awesome cards from the DT and Annie Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all three, especially the first...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, these are great! And NOW I understand the border cut die better... I couldn't quite picture what I would do with that. Awesome!!! I love 'em all, Team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute set, and the Ladies all did a great job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOOOVE Teri's card-- LOVE the design and gem embellies! AMAZING!

    LOVE the other two cards too-- fab use of that border die! Annie did a great job with her tag too! FAB FAB FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these cards. I think that stamp set may need to come live me. I'm posting a link to these cards on my Manly Monday post. Stop by to check out other manly creations.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.